1. Where and when do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere within Edmonton and surrounding area from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm on Monday to Saturday. Our delivery service is closed on Sunday and Holidays.
For delivery to office building area in Edmonton downtown which does not have enough parking space at daytime during the week, the service will be available on Saturday only.
2. What happens after I place my order online?
We will give you a phone call to confirm the delivery time you have chosen.
3. How do I order weighted items like produce and fresh meat?
Some produce items like green onion are priced by each and other items like banana are priced by weight. Produce prices change frequently and it is difficult to price the weighted produce items by each because their size can vary quite a bit. However we will try to use "price by each" as many as we can. In case of meat items, we will provide fresh pre-packaged goods which is approximately close to order weight.
4. Where do my groceries come from?
We go to local supermarkets to buy fresh fruit, vegetables, meats, dairy, and wholesale warehouse for non perishable items.
5. What if I need an item that is not on your list? Can you get it for me?
First of all, please leave your message on 'Special comment box' regarding the items you exactly want or alternatives. We will try our best to fulfill your request.
6. What do I do if I am not happy with a product I have received?
You can return any items to our driver. Your payment amount will be readjusted accordingly.